Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

a little short

great series, and all the medals do work (i have got them all) but this one seems shorter then the other two

ImpendingRiot responds:

We modified puzzles in this one in the sense they can be solved in an easier or harder way. The goal was to appeal to more hardcore and casual gamers at the same time.

I'm not saying we were effective, but that was the intention.

30 minute RPG 30 minute RPG

That was poor

If you wanna make a game in 30 mins i advise not doing an RPG since they take the most time also this is not 30 mins work this could have been made in 10 mintures the magic button dose not even work

newgroundbound responds:

Have fun trying to make this in 10 minutes. The action scripting alone would take you 30 minutes but I have been using flash for a long time and I am a good scripter. I was screwing around when I made this so calm your self

Heaven or Hell RTS Heaven or Hell RTS

Error

If you pik an old angel and try and do the training mission it will always say click to open menu no matter how time you open the menu :,(

Magic Orbs Magic Orbs

1 mistake

American is not a language its english thats the language

Dadgame Dadgame

great game

amazing game the reason i gave it a 9 is because it did not give me my medals when i completed easy mode even though i was logged in and everything else was fine =(

Red Moon Red Moon

9/10

i don't like how your achivments reset after you have complicated the game so i cannot view the music and concept art also there are 2 orbs on the second to last lvl to the sides of the spring that are extreamly hard to get, i spent a long time on this game an completed it, its very good and i might come back later and get the last achivment i need.

Zombie-Mayhem Zombie-Mayhem

good game

its a very good and Challenging game all it needs is a pause button and a sound button to yurn the music off :D

BnW RPG BnW RPG

okay

i agree with the person below

coocooletmoi responds:

Thanks anyways for the review!
I am working on Version 2!

Time: The Game 1 Time: The Game 1

i glitched it

on the one after jumping the orage river you can jump throught the roof XD

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

finaly XD

yeay i got all the medals great game